Friday, January 19, 2007

WHAT'S UP?

I had a beautiful thought, I thought about all this horrible nuclear waste in the world, I thought about its longevity (the duration in which remains radio-active,) and I realized that the only way to prevent the future biological contamination problems was to bury it in tectonic subduction zones.

All radio-active waste could be encapsulated in a high temperature melting element with a specific gravity greater than that of the subduction region. Ah-ha, over time the iridium-graphite encrusted radioactive disposal bins would slowly descend into the magma of the Earth and sink toward its center, thus protecting biological life on the surface in the future.


Well, I started to look into possible subduction zones for this universal radio-active dispose-all-unit I was thinking of and this is what I found...


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7592727299684964168&q=growing+earth


...so much for that idea.